Embassy Ingredients is looking for a team-oriented individual to join our Shipping and Receiving team. You would be responsible for monitoring orders in and out, labeling skids and working with trucking companies to arrange shipments. Embassy needs someone who is detail oriented and consistently meets deadlines.
What you will do:
- Work with Supervisor to ensure continuing improvement of facility
- Identifies issues effecting efficiencies and assists in developing solutions
- Determining shipping priorities and scheduling work assignments
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Attaining freight quotes for all outgoing shipments
- Preparing bills of lading
- Prepare invoices
- Inspecting loading equipment and overseeing procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Maintaining vehicles and relevant equipment maintenance records
- Maintain all records for CHEP, CPC, iGPS rental agreement and transfer of pallets
- Managing and directing incoming /outgoing shipments to proper storage or warehouse area.
What you will need:
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Intermediate PC skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 25kgs (55lbs)
Embassy Ingredients s committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Embassy Ingredients will make accommodations available to any applicants upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- GMP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving: 2 years (Preferred)
Apply online or via indeed.ca.