Approximately 2 out of 3 parcels that Canadians order online are delivered by Canada Post, making us a leader in the e-commerce industry. As the trend in online shopping continues to grow, we have temporary, on-call opportunities available for qualified Delivery Agents / Letter Carriers to be part of our team.
Witnessing the smile on a customer’s face as you deliver a highly anticipated package is one of the perks of this job. Competitive pay ($19.86 per hour) is one of the others. But some of the biggest plusses of being a Canada Post Delivery Agent / Letter Carrier have to do with the nature of the work itself.
As a Delivery Agent, you get to:
- work an active and highly independent job that gets you outside
- interact with people and represent Canada Post in a professional manner
- load, unload and drive a Canada Post vehicle
- use leading-edge tech devices
Interested? Canada Post has 500 temporary, on-call job opportunities for Delivery Agents (Letter Carriers) in Vancouver, British Columbia, and surrounding areas, namely the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- A valid driver’s licence with a satisfactory safe driving record
- Ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg / 50 lb and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg / 35 lb
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in customer service and in a delivery or driving role, an asset
- To apply for one of these 500 positions (Job ID 4681) via the Canada Post Careers website, please click on the URL below:
Discover your future. Broad horizons.
There’s much more to a fun and exciting work life at Canada Post than a good job with a great company. We’ll help you achieve your full potential. You’ll find opportunities to develop and expand your career, chances to try out new jobs in different areas of the company, or even a complete change of career path.
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.