If you want to work as a Cargo, Baggage or Luggage Handler in an International Airport in the United States of America, this is your opportunity. Airport service abroad is recruiting employees from foreign countries to man their Airports, no experience or education is required for this job.
Job Title: Baggage Handler
As a valued member of the Prime Flight team, you will:
- Load and unload baggage
- Sort and stack baggage on specified carts, conveyors, or screening machines
- Safely transport baggage on carts in specified areas
- Transport oversize baggage or live animals as necessary
- Ensure and maintain an adequate supply of baggage tubs for baggage conveyor belts
- If/When working with In-Line Baggage System:
- Clear jams on baggage conveyor systems
- Clean debris from belt system
- Manually encode baggage numbers for misread bag tags
- Lift, sort, and stack baggage when belt system is inoperable
- Move oversize bags to airline carousel
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, and Oral Communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Apply for this job!