Dollar Tree Malls in Canada is seeking to hire motivated and qualified international workers to fill up vacancies in their stores and warehouses across Canada’s ten (10) provinces and large cities. If you are qualified and motivated, follow the guidelines given to apply. Interview dates are announced after application.
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc., formerly known as Only $1.00, is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for $1 or less. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 150 company and operates 14,835 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada.
Available job positions include:
- District Manager
- Store Display Coordinator
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
At Dollar Tree Canada, we realize that it’s our people that make us unique. Our growth stems from a mixture of our people, our unbelievable everyday deals, and our exemplary customer service. Dollar Tree is enthusiastically searching for talented individuals to help fuel our growth.
These positions will be responsible for overall store operation, sales, merchandise ordering, and presentation initiatives.
- Customer service and management of all store personnel.
- Hiring the most qualifies candidates to meet the store’s needs.
- Creative problem solving in a way that improves store service efficiency and productivity.
- Performing all opening and closing procedures as well as weekly scheduling.
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Store Support Center.
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, and store signage.
Other Latest Jobs in Canada >> http://jobquest.info/category/countries/jobs-in-canada/
- Must possess prior retail and management experience.
- Background in dealing with hardlines/variety merchandise preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment.
- Customer Service and the ability to set a fair, consistent standard for store personnel.
If you are interested in a Store Management position, visit: www.workopolis.com to view open positions or check http://jobquest.info/category/countries/jobs-in-canada/ for more.