Patterson UTI continues it’s aggressive hiring and will be hosting a job fair, Tuesday, October 9 in Casper, WY. Bring your resume and be prepared to interview!
A little bit About Patterson UTI:
Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC operates land-based drilling rigs serving major and independent oil and gas companies to provide a comprehensive drilling solution with state of the art equipment and people who are committed to working safely, efficiently and in an environmentally responsible way.
Careers with Patterson-UTI:
At Patterson-UTI Energy, you will work with industry leaders, skilled engineers and trained operators as you apply your talents to shape the next phase of the oil and gas industry. We believe in the collective power of individuals working as one to achieve extraordinary results. Our employees hold the key to our success, and we take pride in recruiting the industry’s best — those who accelerate progress and turn ideas into action.
Apply today for a rewarding career that not only values ambition, teamwork and leadership, but also provides opportunities for training, advancement and achievement. Patterson-UTI Energy pushes the boundaries of innovation so you can embrace new possibilities.
With expertise and scale in major operational areas, we provide a diverse network of drilling and pressure pumping services, directional drilling, rental equipment and technology to forge your path to success.
Learn more below:
- When: Tuesday Oct 9th
- Time: 8AM-4PM
- Where: Workforce Center for both Fruita and North Dakota areas.
Location: 851 Werner Court, Suite 120 Casper, WY 82601
Note: If offered a position, candidates will be required to pass a hair follicle drug screen, background check, physical; and essential functions test.
Click Here For More>>>
This entry level warehouse position is located just off Fisher Road in West Columbus and is a 90 day temp-to-hire position. You will help break down pallets and re-palletize product for delivery to retail stores!
Columbus is the state capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Ohio. With a population of 879,170 as of 2017 estimates, it is the 14th-most populous city. Columbus is a rare Midwest success story—strong population growth, rising house prices, and increasing incomes. Come experience Columbus and see what makes us a great city to visit. Find things to do, hotels, restaurants, events and visitor travel information.
- Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday 4pm-12am
- Receiving product
- Breaking down pallets
- Rebuilding pallets for shipment
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Loading semis
- Other various task within the warehouse
- Direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- Free online training
- Excellent long term hire opportunities
- Referral bonus
- Benefits after day one
- Steel toes
- Good attitude and must be a team player
- Must be able to be on your feet the entire shift and be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Apply via Indeed or visit for more company jobs.
Our Delivery Service Representatives have the unique opportunity to present the Gordon Food Service brand and service to our customers through courteous, on-time, and accurate deliveries.
Not your typical driving job:
30% of the shift is spent driving/operating company owned vehicles
70% of the shift is spent unloading and delivering our products to the customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional service to build/maintain quality customer relationships
- Manually sorting and unloading food products and hand-wheeling them into the customer locations with the use of ramps and occasionally stairs (approx. 600-800 cases/shift)
- Safely and professionally operate straight trucks or trailers to transport goods and materials over urban, short inter-urban and rural routes according to provincial road regulations.
- Conduct routine truck inspections (pre/post trip) and maintain accurate records of delivery routes, temperature logs, count sheets and incident reporting
- Perform product delivery verification at customer location and maintain customer invoices
- Follow all GFS Canada policies and procedures including all health & safety regulations
- Must be able to maintain composure/professionalism in high-pressure situations
- All other duties as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a valid Class 1 or Class A license with a clean commercial drivers abstract
- Must be physically fit and able to repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items (up to 60 lbs)
- Must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills (able to read, write and speak English)
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must demonstrate a proven record of consistent on-time attendance
- Must pass a Road Test, Physical Abilities Test and a Background Check
- Previous professional driving experience is preferred
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather and temperature ranges (including being able to safely operatethe equipment during poor road and driving conditions)
- Must be able to handle all types of food products including fresh: seafood, beef, pork, produce, nuts, spices, milk, eggs, etc.
- Steel toe (CSA approved) footwear is required at all times.
Starting Wage: $24.35/hour.
More information here: https://c-8599-20170413-www-gfs-ca.i.icims.com/