Hague University offers scholarships to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Field(s) of study:
Eligible Bachelor’s Programme offered at the Hague University, Netherlands
Number of Scholarships:
54 scholarships are available
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
For Bachelor’s Programme, you are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
• You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
• You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes.
The Hague University of Applied offers
• You are a first year student joining one of their bachelor programmes
• You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
• You have never used this scholarship scheme before
• You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2016
Applications open 1 November 2015.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines. Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2015- 31 March 2016.
Visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this
Official Scholarship Website: www.thehagueuniversity.com/bachelor-studies/admissions-and-finances/financing-your-bachelor-study/talent-scholarship