Roles and responsibilities
• Represent client’s interest
• Provide independent advice on the management of projects • Organize the various professional people working on a project
• Assess risk and make sure that all the aims of the project are met making sure the quality standards are met
• Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
• Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
• Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly.
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
• Track progress and review project tasks to ensure certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
• Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
• Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
• Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
• Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between and its stakeholders are precise.
• Be available to travel often.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
• Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
• Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalate appropriately as needed.
• Maintain timelines and target dates. Skill set
• Must be a certified Project Manager
• analytical skills
• numerate skills
• commercial awareness
• team working
• ability to motivate people
• Management skills.
• Verbal / Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification.
• Responds well to questions; Maintain professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation.
• Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs;
• Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
• Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
Work experience Minimum 7 years
Application Deadline Date 9th February, 2014.